This is the easiest way to make a lyric video in Premiere Pro! Just drag and drop the pre-animated titles (MOGRT files) onto your timeline, edit the texts and adjust the scale, position, color and fade time of the texts with the controllers.
NEW FEATURE: Adjust or disable shake effect
- 23 mogrt files included
- 21 pre-animated titles
- Change ALL fonts
- Adjust or remove the shake effect with a slider control
- 2 mogrt files for the backround and film burns
- Works in Premiere Pro CC 2020 and above!
- Use any background (media or color).
- MOGRT files very well organized!
- Control text position, scale, and color with the controllers
- Control fade time with slider controls
- Free font link included
How to install a .mogrt
To install a .mogrt into your Essential Graphics Panel in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, click the “+” symbol at the bottom right of the panel. This will import the .mogrt into your Essential Graphics Panel and store it in your local template folder.
How to use a MOGRT
1. 2. Drag and drop them from the Essential Graphics Panel (Browse tab) onto your timeline 3. Edit them in the Essential Graphics Pane (Edit tab).